Do you want to learn how to build a business case and make key industry contacts? Join the i-teams community that had over the last seven editions more than a hundred (100+) participants who helped advance eighteen (18) cutting-edge technologies towards the market and improve global health!
NOW OPEN FOR APPLICATION!
i-Teams brings together the brightest graduate students, as well as postdocs, and ground-breaking research to develop commercially viable strategies and build valuable university-industry links. Participate in a highly motivated and scientifically diverse team, interacting extensively with leading academic and industrial partners, to help bring cutting-edge technology to the market and improve global health!
HOW TO APPLY?
- Please write your interests and register using the form at i-teams.ch
- Application deadline is October 18th, 2022.
- Have fun and work with other participants from diverse fields: meetings are once a week -- Tuesdays during lunch time (12h-14h with complimentary lunch).
- Contribute to the translation of ideas into innovations, which could improve the quality of life for patients around the globe.
- Work as part of a motivated team, learning innovation, product development techniques, and entrepreneurial skills.
- Meet leaders and make contacts from the Health Valley private industries and academic centers.
- Obtain business experience in the industrial developmental process in the private sector.
- Earn 2.0 external credits (2 ECTS) toward your Ph.D. program and 3 credits towards your MSc in Neuroscience.
JOIN US AND ADVANCE RESEARCH TOWARDS CLINICAL APPLICATIONS!