Campus Biotech is a biotechnology and neuroscience research hub in Geneva, embedded within a scientific academic and entrepreneurial ecosystem. To meet the demand of scientific support in translational human cellular neuroscience research, the Human Cellular Neuroscience Platform (HCNP) is looking for a translational research project manager.
FIND, the global alliance for diagnostics, seeks to ensure equitable access to reliable diagnosis around the world. We connect countries and communities, funders, decision-makers, healthcare providers and developers to spur diagnostic innovation and make testing an integral part of sustainable, resilient health systems. We are working to save 1 million lives through accessible, quality diagnosis, and save US$1 billion in healthcare costs to patients and health systems. We are co-convener of the Access to COVID-19 Tools (ACT) Accelerator diagnostics pillar, and a WHO Collaborating Centre for Laboratory Strengthening and Diagnostic Technology Evaluation.
Description du poste
As Office and Administration Manager, you will line manage the Administration team and will be responsible for facilities management for FIND’s Geneva’s office including, Health and Safety.
The Office and Administration Manager will work closely with the Senior Manager, Procurement and the IT Deputy Director, for the purposes of ensuring the smooth management of the offices; and with the Senior Executive Assistant to the CEO for the purposes of supervision and constant improvement of the administration team procedures and efficiency.
• Responsible for the developing and building strong, positive relationships with external contractors that provide facility services including cleaning, maintenance, travel agency and landlord. This includes periodic partner evaluations or re-evaluations.
• Managing and reviewing services contracts and the quality of completed works.
• Ensuring smooth day-to-day office operations, coordinating facilities management duties.
• Ensuring the smooth running of the office facilities and services, identifying opportunities for improvement and actioning agreed changes.
• Project management of any office reconfigurations, redesigns, or other such changes.
• Responsible for the smooth facilitation of ‘all hands’ meetings and IT equipment for the staff
• Preparing the facilities budget including forecasts.
• Manage the 5 administrators in charge of Programme administration
• Identify inefficiencies, propose, and implement solutions that would improve the internal administrative procedures
• Act as an administrator for the Operations Department
• Work closely with other Operations units (legal, PMO, GMO, procurement) and Finance on roles and responsibilities, administrative processes, and communications
• Act as a liaison between Administrators and Department and Programme Directors, where necessary
• Manage and train the Apprentice
• At least 7 years’ experience as an Administrator, including a minimum of 2 years of office management experience, including management of apprentice.
• Excellent written skills in English and French.
• Experience in managing confidential information and discretion is a must
• Relevant degree in administration
• Ideally accredited to supervise apprentice
• Attention to detail
• Hands-on attitude
• Problem solving
• Diplomacy, tact and “savoir vivre”
Please send your application by 3 October 2022 by clicking on the link FIND (intranet.digital)
Please note that due to high volume of applications, ONLY short-listed candidates will be contacted. FIND is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued. FIND is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. FIND does not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, disability status, political ideology, military status, or any other attribute protected by applicable law.