As Office and Administration Manager, you will line manage the Administration team and will be responsible for facilities management for FIND’s Geneva’s office including, Health and Safety.
The Office and Administration Manager will work closely with the Senior Manager, Procurement and the IT Deputy Director, for the purposes of ensuring the smooth management of the offices; and with the Senior Executive Assistant to the CEO for the purposes of supervision and constant improvement of the administration team procedures and efficiency.
• Responsible for the developing and building strong, positive relationships with external contractors that provide facility services including cleaning, maintenance, travel agency and landlord. This includes periodic partner evaluations or re-evaluations.
• Managing and reviewing services contracts and the quality of completed works.
• Ensuring smooth day-to-day office operations, coordinating facilities management duties.
• Ensuring the smooth running of the office facilities and services, identifying opportunities for improvement and actioning agreed changes.
• Project management of any office reconfigurations, redesigns, or other such changes.
• Responsible for the smooth facilitation of ‘all hands’ meetings and IT equipment for the staff
• Preparing the facilities budget including forecasts.
• Manage the 5 administrators in charge of Programme administration
• Identify inefficiencies, propose, and implement solutions that would improve the internal administrative procedures
• Act as an administrator for the Operations Department
• Work closely with other Operations units (legal, PMO, GMO, procurement) and Finance on roles and responsibilities, administrative processes, and communications
• Act as a liaison between Administrators and Department and Programme Directors, where necessary
• Manage and train the Apprentice